Thursday 1 March 2018

Crochet-along Shawls

It's been a while since I last crocheted anything; I seemed to have overdosed on it for a couple of years and then I moved on.
Now that I've tired myself of quilting I'm ready to crochet again.

Diana, one of the ladies I sometimes see at our local 'Knit and Natter' was wearing a beautiful scarf she had made and as she had just completed the pattern and started a 'Crochet-Along' on Ravelry 
I decided it was just what I needed with the freezing, sub-zero temperatures we're having this week!

The yarn I ordered arrived this morning and I've just started to make it. I'm using Drops Fabel, colour 151 and I'm finding it very smooth to handle.


You can also find Diana of The Crochet Chain here
I hope you're keeping warm and cosy,

No comments:

Post a Comment